Responsible Gambling is the provision of safe, socially responsible and supportive gambling environments where the potential for harm associated with gambling is minimised and people can make informed decisions about their participation in gambling. It occurs as a result of the collective actions and shared ownership of individuals, communities, the gambling industry and government.
onlinecasinoassistant.com is committed to the provision of responsible gambling by providing information so visitors to onlinecasinoassistant.com are able to make informed decisions about their participation in gambling and by only recommending online casinos that are commited to responsible gambling.
Problem gambling is characterised by difficulties in limiting money and/or time spent on gambling which leads to adverse consequences for the gambler, others or for the community.
Possible problem gambling risk indicators may include a cluster of three or more of the following observed or reported signs:
- Gambling every day of the week
- Gambling continuously without taking a break for extended periods of time
- Depositing cash into the casino multiple times in a day
- Trying to borrow “scam” money or sell valuables to others for gambling
- Putting large win amounts back into the game and keeping on playing
- Friend or relatives call or arrive to ask if the person is still in the casino
- Blaming the casino, the staff or games because they lost
- Having an unrealistic perception about the chance/odds of winning
- Suffering from depression and/or have thoughts of suicide due to gambling
- Displaying anger, hitting computer, looking sad and/or crying
- Trying obsessively to win on a particular game
- Spending too much time and/or money gambling
Set your limits, talk to someone about options and get help.